Espiga Sweet Paprika and Bay Leaf Seasoning (33g) Write a review Sale! from 420 /per Qty. Add to Cart With Espiga Sweet Paprika and Bay Leaves your recipes will be even more fantastic. You can use in grilled, fried, stewed, baked to ensure a special touch to your cooking! Ingredients: Sweet Paprika (80%), Bay Leaves (20%). Product of Portugal.