Write a review

Garlic and Bay Leaf are two essential elements in Mediterranean cuisine, together in one package. Use in all seasonings to get that special taste. Suggestion: use in meat, fish, poultry, seafood, cod, soups, sauces and bean dishes. It is an excellent complement to olive oil.

The Espiga brand, developed for you the widest spices range in the market.  Across the Mediterranean, Oriental, Tropical and Herbs ranges, you will certainly find the flavor that you need to prepare that very special recipe!

Ingredients: Garlic (60%) and bay leaves (40%). Contains sulphites.

Product of Portugal.

Espiga Garlic & Bay Leaf Seasoning (33g)

You may also like